I am grateful to Joost van Beek from NurseRecruiter.com for selecting my blog, NursingStories.org, to be included in the Top Nurse Blogs for 2019, and for including a reference to my memoir: Stories from the Tenth-Floor Clinic: A Nurse Practitioner Remembers.
I am so impressed with how many of my fellow nurses author a blog and the wealth and scope of information contained in these blogs for nurses, other health care providers, caregivers and patients.
NurseRecruiter has grouped the blogs into eight categories:
- Beyond just blogging: call them NursePreneurs
- Nurses who blog about health and nursing
- Nurses who blog about all kinds of things
- Blogs for nurse educators and nursing students
- Community, non-profit and advocacy blogs
- Nursing journal blogs
- Nursing news, magazine and business blogs
- Nursing school blogs
Thank you to Joost van Beek from NurseRecruiter.com for tackling the monumental task of identifying, categorizing, and summarizing the top nurse blogs.
To connect to NurseRecruiter.com, click here.